Monday, June 18, 2007

Summer

Debate

Shiloh, Jared, my Dad and I just returned from Belton Texas, where we attended the annual National Championship of our speech and debate league. It was excellent fun.

Jared and I are going to take a Chemistry class together at De Anza this summer. We have just over two weeks to enjoy being done with school. Ouch. :-)

Blogspot

I believe I have conquered the intricacies of Blogspot, or at least the obvious necessities. It is yet to be seen how much I will post.

Brady

3 comments:

Toph said...

How did you guys do in Nats?

I think you'll enjoy chemistry when you get to stoichiometrical equations. They're like little logic puzzles.

Stephanie said...

I loved chemistry (but don't ask me to remember any of it). I did get an A, but that was a million years ago. I hope you keep posting...you will have a regular reader if you do.

Old_Guy said...

Brady--

Welcome to Blogspot!

You know, one advantage to being an Old Guy is that when I took Chemistry, the periodic table only went up to 16.

-OG